Quadro Acoustic S by Icopal
The new Quadro Acoustic S offers the same aesthetic characteristics and colour range as the standard Quadro tile but has an enhanced sound insulation system applied to the underside of the tile as an additional benefit.
It still only has one-seventh of the weight of a concrete tile. It is ideal for all applications and locations, whether new build or refurbishment, residential or commercial, urban or rural. Of course, Quadro Acoustic S comes with a package of comprehensive accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Unique bituminous magnetic acoustic foil patch to the rear of the tile improves soundproofing.
- Quadro by Icopal features a 0.75mm steel core which increases strength while reducing weight.
- Quadro by Icopal tiles are easy and fast to install, thanks to the low weight (7,2 kg/m²) and the clever fixation.
- Quadro by Icopal offers weather protection from rainfall, hail, snow, ice and sun. And the tiles are storm proof.
- Quadro by Icopal tiles are very durable. Maintenance costs are minimal during the lifetime.
- When correctly installed, Quadro by Icopal carries a 30 year guarantee
- Quadro by Icopal can be used on roofs with pitches as low as 15°.
- Quadro by Icopal is well fit for new build projects. But it can be installed directly over existing roofs as well.