The new Quadro by Icopal has a modern appearance. It still only has one-seventh of the weight of a concrete tile. It is ideal for all applications and locations, whether new build or refurbishment, residential or commercial, urban or rural. Of course, Quadro by Icopal comes with a package of comprehensive accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Quadro by Icopal features a 0.75mm steel core which increases strength while reducing weight.
- Quadro by Icopal tiles are easy and fast to install, thanks to the low weight (7,2 kg/m²) and the clever fixation.
- Quadro by Icopal offers weather protection from rainfall, hail, snow, ice and sun. And the tiles are storm proof.
- Quadro by Icopal tiles are very durable. Maintenance costs are minimal during the lifetime.
- When correctly installed, Quadro by Icopal carries a 30 year guarantee
- Quadro by Icopal can be used on roofs with pitches as low as 15°.
- Quadro by Icopal is well fit for new build projects. But it can be installed directly over existing roofs as well.